Friday, December 4, 2009

New Limited Edition CD

You may remember that, a couple of months ago, I mentioned that I had recorded some tracks with blues/jazz artist Gail Storm. Well, we are finally releasing those tracks in the form of a limited edition CD!

Gail and I originally were recording the songs so that we could construct a demo that could be used to get us more duet gigs. However, things were sounding so good that we decided to move beyond just having it as a demo.

Because this isn't an "official" album release, we thought we'd make it special by not only making a limited quantity available, but by also autographing and hand packaging the CDs. I designed the cover artwork and both Gail and I put our autographs on the actual CD itself.

"Duets" features Gail and I performing selections by Nora Jones, Duke Ellington, George Gershwin, and other well loved performers and composers. If you'd like to obtain a copy or listen to samples of the tracks, just visit the following link:

Gail Storm & Shenole Latimer Limited Edition CD - "Duets"